Crossing Vietnam by e-visa has become popular among travelers. Therefore, getting knowledge of Vietnam e-visa is necessary for all travelers.
Information Update Vietnam visa News 2020
In the beginning of 2020, Vietnam Ministry of Public Security has amended to the Vietnam Immigration policy. By this, from 01 Jan 2020 all foreign passengers who enter Vietnam via following 26 checker points do not need to submit the Entry and Exit form.
- Land-checker points:
Vinh Hoi Dong (An Giang), Long Binh (An Giang), Dinh Ba (Dong Thap), Thuong Phuoc (Dong Thap), Ta Lung (Cao Bang), Tra Linh (Cao Bang), Soc Giang (Cao Bang), Ga Dong Dang (Lang Son), Chi Ma (Lang Son), Thanh Thuy (Ha Giang), Ten Tan (Thanh Hoa), Lay Lay (Quang Tri), BupRang (Dak Nong), DakPuer (Dak Nong), My Quy Tay (Long An).
- Air-checker points: Cat Bi (Hai Phong), Vinh (Nghe An), Phu Quoc (Kien Giang), Cam Ranh (Khanh Hoa), Can Tho, Van Don (Quang Ninh), Lien Khuong (Lam Dong), Dong Hoi (Quang Binh).
- Sea-checker points: Hai Phong, Cua Lo-Ben Thuy (Nghe An), Cua Viet (Quang Tri).
Based on the update Vietnam visa News, citizens of 80 countries world-wide are able to apply Vietnam e-visa until now.
Related News of Vietnam Electronic visa
- Differences between Vietnam Electronic Visa vs Vietnam visa on arrival.
- Vietnam Electronic visa for Border crossing.
- Validity of Vietnam E-visa: is regulated in Decree no. 07/2017/NĐ-CP (25/01/2017). By this, the e-visa is valid for 30 days as maximum (single entry-visa). After 30 days, e-visa holders are able to extend their visa for more than 30 days or 180 days as maximum via travel agencies.
- In the past, the purpose of visit Vietnam on the e-visa can’t be changed. However, 25/11/2019 Vietnam Congress has changed it via the law no.51/2019/QH14. By this, Vietnam e-visa holders are able to change the purpose of visit, if they can submit following documents:
+ Proof of Investors, representative of company, organization..
+ Documents which is shown you have relationship with Guardian as family member.
+ You have work permits.