I want a visa for long term stay in Vietnam. Is it possible to get a long-term Vietnam visa at the first time?
All first-travelers can get long term Vietnam visa?
- In some circumstances that you need a long term Vietnam visa
You look for a vacancy at a multinational corporation or a Vietnamese company in Vietnam.
You want to travel in Vietnam for more than 1 month or more.
You did not buy a return-ticket yet.
Your spouse or relative is Vietnamese and you want to get a long term visa because you did not get Vietnam resident card yet.
You have a plan to live and work in Vietnam but did not get any sponsor.
Go to Vietnam for treatment.
You want to get marriage with Vietnamese.
- Types of long term Vietnam visa
Validity: from 3 months up to 1 year for tourist purpose.
Documents: no required.
Applied: for all passport passengers (3 months). However 6 months and 1 year tourist Vietnam visa is available for American only.
Visa Fee: 28 USD for 3 month-single entry, 34 USD for 3 month-multiple entries and 74 USD for 6 month-multiple entries. Also, 1 year-multiple entry-visa costs 94 USD.
Validity: up to 1 year.
Documents: no required.
3 month business visa: all passport passengers can apply.
1 year business visa: only American can apply.
Visa fee: 349 USD
Visa exemption Certificate for Vietnam
Validity: up to 5 years.
Who can get 5 year-exemption certificate for Vietnam: your mother or father is Vietnamese and you were born in Vietnam, your spouse or your child is Vietnamese.
Documents: passport, document proves that you were born in Vietnam or spouse’s Vietnamese passport, child’s Vietnamese passport.
- Other way to stay longer in Vietnam
The other way to stay longer in Vietnam is extend your visa. The procedure normally takes 7 working days. Please contact us via email for further support.
How to apply for a long-term Vietnam visa online?
- Information requirements:
Full name (First name/Middle name/Last name)
Date of birth
- Finish online application at: https://viet-visa.com/apply-visa-services.html
- Settle payment by debit card, credit card or via Paypal.
- Download result under PDF file via personal email.
- Print out the approval letter, prepare: original passport, printed approval letter and 2 passport photos (4×6 cm).
- After landing, you need to go to the visa landing counter inside airport and pick your visa stamp. The procedure is simple and do not take you so much time.